PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - GDPR
In accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., As amended (the Personal Data Protection Act and on Amendments to Certain Acts, hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), I agree to the processing of personal data by the TIR CENTRUM sro administrator (hereinafter also the “Administrator”), possibly its employees.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- Records of inquiries and inquiries from contact forms
on Web sites
In order for us to process your order reliably, we will contact you when needed and have your data in the future.
- You give your consent for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of its granting.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time, just write from the e-mail you have registered with us and we will delete all data that we store about you.
- Personal data means the data contained in the order form (rozvoz.cerreto.cz) and contact form.
The controller declares that it will collect personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the specified purpose and process them only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Employees of the controller or other natural persons who process personal data on the basis of a contract with the controller and other persons are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data, even after the termination of employment or work.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Technical / system - first pages, short-term
They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie logging in, remembering settings, using services, etc.
For example, with us it is an order - if you insert food, leave the website and then return, you will be left in the "basket"
- Statistical and diagnostic - first pages, long-term
They are used to generate anonymous statistics about web usage.
For example, we need Google Analytics.
Important: To cookies never we do not post sensitive or personal data. None of the cookies created by us leads to individual identification of the user / reader, the collected data are anonymous.
You can find all the details about the management of cookies and the possibilities of blocking them in various types of web browsers, for example, at www.aboutcookies.org.